An innovator of marine coatings technology, New Nautical Coatings, Inc. was established in 1978 and launched the Sea Hawk paint brand.
The two types we recommend the most for our area are:
Self-Polishing Premium Performance
• High Quality Multi-Season Performance
• Self-Polishing Coating Eliminates Heavy Buildup of Bottom Paint
Hard, Modified Epoxy Antifouling Paint
• Top-of-the-Line Hard Antifouling Paint
• Contains Over 75% Cuprous Oxide.
• Multi-Season Bottom Paint
The Boat Hoist USA's line of flat plate hoists are manufactured in Longview, Texas and are supplied to dealers and marine contractors nationwide. The Boat Hoist USA flat plate hoist far exceeds the competition and are the ONLY flat plate hoists that come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. Our hoists will undoubtedly lift more, run smoother, and last longer than any other hoist on the market.
• Boat Hoists & Motors
• Boat Lift Hardware
• Switches & Electrical
GAS-SHOK and DESL-SHOK
Water Absorber and
Industrial strength fuel additives “GAS-SHOK” or “DESL-SHOK”! Nothing works better to stabilize and prevent fuel problems in stored fuels and they actually remove water. The Leader in Fuel Solutions.
• Stops Phase Separation in Ethanol Fuels (E10 - E15)
• Stabilizes Fuel - Adds Lubrication
• Cleans Tanks - Enhances Octane
• Increases Mileage - Reduces Emissions
An innovative and revolutionary liquid descaler to the marine industry. RYDLYME Marine is a safe, biodegradable marine descaler developed to dissolve problematic fouling mediums including calcium, rust, mussels, barnacles, tiger shells and other scale formed mineral deposits that hinder the performance of vital water systems.
This safe and simple solution effectively dissolves rock-like scale deposits that contaminate your water-cooled marine equipment. RYDLYME Marine is biodegradable and safe for your equipment, personnel and the environment!
RYDLYME Marine is non-toxic and non-corrosive.
35 TON MARINE TRAVEL LIFT
for Vessels Large and Small
ONLY Marine Travel Lift
in the Pine Island,
Cape Coral or Ft. Myers Area
Deep Water Access - 7' MHT
• Engine Repair by Certified Marine Mechanics
• Scheduled Service Tune-Ups
• Warranty Service for: Yamaha, Mercury and Yanmar
• Complete Repowers: Outboard/Inboard - Gas/Diesel
• BOTTOM PAINT SPECIALISTS - Gel Coat Peel, Blister Repair
Why YOU should bottom paint your boat ...
• Heavy sea growth effects how your boat handles.
• Heavy sea growth can cause damage to your hull.
• Hull fouling causes unnecessary drag, impacting speed and fuel consumption.
Why WE should bottom paint your boat ...
• SAVE MONEY! Our bottom jobs typically last 3-5 years.
• The EXPERIENCE to do it right. Other boat yards will use a quick 'scuff & apply' method.
We follow manufacturers guidelines precisely and use 2 coats on the bottom and 3 on the
waterline. Good prep work is 90% of a good bottom job.
• CONVENIENCE! We are the only boat yard offering FREE PICK-UP & DELIVERY!
• Fiberglass Repair and Fabrication
• Aluminum Fabrication and Canvas Work
• Prepare and Haul Boats for Transport
• Fuel Polishing:
• Fuel Injector Cleaning - ALL BRANDS cleaned and flow tested
• Propeller Selection Advice
• Live Wells Installed
• Winterizing and Summerizing Your Motor for Storage
• We Sell Bulk Oil